Monday, February 12, 2007

Urgent staff memo from Sen. John Edwards

Staff Memo

To: All Staff

From: Senator John Edwards

Importance: High priority


Dear team,

After recent events surrounding certain staff members and their personal blogs, I am requesting that all members of staff be more cautious and vigilant in regards to the public statements they make in their own personal time outside of this office.

As you are well aware; I do not support religious intolerance or bigotry of any sort.

In fact, the only thing I hate more than religious bigotry and intolerance is Catholicism.

Thank you for your time.


Kind regards,

Senator John Edwards


P.s. I have included some recent photos from the campaign trail, enjoy.





























1 comment:

tradcatholic said...

Good Pictures and comments! I LOVE that Edwards is on the campaign trail again... it keeps him OUT of North Carolina where I live! The only good that may occur in all this is that he might knock Hillary out in the primary. Fat chance.